My take on the world.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random Stuff About Me

Hey y'all.  It's been awhile.  I have a few blog topics I'm semi-working on right now, but for today, I thought I'd do something a little different and post a few random facts about myself.  You know, sort of like the whole Facebook "25 Random things" craze a year or so ago.  Also, if you have any questions you'd like me to answer, or topics you think I should write about, let me know in the comments!! Please!!!

*My favorite flowers are daisies and roses.  I can't pick between the two.  But, I'm not a huge fan of colored daisies, only the white ones.  Also, red roses are the BEST.  Pink ones are ok, and any other color pretty much doesn't count.




*I love to drive.  If gas was free, I might just get in my car and drive all day.

*My favorite gems are pearls and sapphires.  Diamonds are so cliche. Haha.  Also, white gold is much classier than yellow gold.



*I LOVE my middle name.  Especially with my first name.  "Rachel Elizabeth" means "God's consecrated lamb."  How cool is that?? (This is one of my future blog topics.)

*My pet peeves: people who smell bad.  People who aren't real. Gray areas.  People who think they know everything.

*Things I wish I was better at:  dancing. Basketball.  Talking to people. Keeping my temper.

*One of my favorite things to do is walk around outside and just look around me.  At night, during the day, in the city, or in my neighborhood--I love it.

*I love singing, and I love to dance.  I'm only good at the first one though.

*My favorite Disney princesses are Ariel and Aurora.  (I'm really bad at picking just one favorite thing--not sure if you noticed that....)

*Favorite smells: cologne. (If you're a good smelling guy, you're automatically attractive.  Seriously.)  Bacon! haha.  Clean laundry.  Summer thunderstorms.  Cucumbers.

*I love country music.  All you people that hate it are just wrong.  End of story.  Haha.

*If I'm in the car and I know the words to the song playing, I'm singing along.  Unless someone else is in the car with me.  Then I have to remind myself to be quiet.

*I love shoes.  But, my favorite pair is my black Old Navy flip flops.  Go figure.

*Someday I'm going to get an Australian terrier and name him Hemsworth.

*Boomer Sooner!!!  and Thunder up!!! Other than that, I don't really watch sports.

* I hate baseball. 

*I worked at Chick-fil-A for over 3 years.  When I quit, I swore I wouldn't eat there any more.  Now it's my favorite fast food restaurant.  Of course.

*I should've been born in the 50's.  People were so classy back then.  I want to be Grace Kelly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?