My take on the world.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stuff in My Purse

I stole this idea from meandmysoldierman, but I happen to know that she got it from someone else so I'm sure she won't care!  Basically, what you do is take EVERYTHING out of your purse and take a picture of it--you can't leave anything out and you can't add anything.  I'm one of those girls that carries everything in my purse--or if it won't fit, I carry it in my backpack (like, say, deoderant).  So...
This is my purse.  My wonderful brother got it for me for Christmas.  I told him I wanted it to be a color that went with a lot, and that it shouldn't, under ANY circumstances, be brown.  He did good :)


These are my "absolutely necessary no matter what" items.  Keys, cell phone, Burt's Bees, and sunglasses.  And, it HAS to be Burt's Bees--it's the best!

Glasses--I hate them but I need them. Cheap hand lotion--NOT scented--not sure why, but I've never liked the scented kind. Orbit--normally I like the sweet mint or the peach, but WalMart was out of both, so I got the whitening kind.  Wallet--crammed full of ids, my debit card, random business cards, and gift cards with like 37 cents left on them.  Notepad--I'm a list-maker.


Drugs--Advil and Tylenol, I keep them in 1 bottle because it saves space.  More Burt's Bees--I'm telling you, I'm an addict.  Checkbook--I'm like the only person I know that's under 30 and writes checks.  Calendar--I don't use it much, but you never know.  Camera case--usually the camera's in it, but obviously I had to take the picture with it.  Pens--Between my purse and my backpack, I could probably supply a good-sized classroom with these.


Nail file/case, mascara/eyeliner, a compact mirror, my flash drive, and yet another notepad.


Lip cream (it's like a cross between lipstick and lip gloss), makeup compact, case with random lip glosses and eyeliners that I never really use, a couple of emergency tampons, glasses cleaner, cuticle gel, and nail strengthener.  (I basically only use the last 2 things when I'm bored in class! haha)

Well there you go... everything in my purse!  Girls, what do you carry in yours that I don't? 

1 comment:

  1. I love all your MK stuff. :) I Love this meme, I think it's so fun! I'm glad you did it! :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?