My take on the world.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Catching Up...

Hey guys! School has been crazy busy, so of course blogging is the first thing to go when it's time to prioritize.  This isn't going to be a long post (and possibly a not very coherent one either.  I've gotten about 5.5 hours of sleep the past couple of nights).  My Daniel diet went pretty well--most of the recipes I made were really good.  My favorite was a stir-fry, which I made again with chicken after the diet officially ended.  I took pics so I might put it up here sometime in the future.  (I'm thinking that between now and the 2nd week of May I probably won't be blogging more than 1 or 2 times a week, if that.  Stupid school!)
Speaking of school... I enrolled at MidAmerica last week, and surprisingly, I'm excited about it!  I found out that pretty much all I have left is psych classes... 55 hours of them.  So, about 2 more years, which is what I expected.  I'm REALLY excited to be going back to a Christian school.  My experience with public college hasn't been horrible, but it was NOT academic at all.  I don't want my education to be boring and easy.  I like a challenge.  Maybe that's weird, but that's who I am.  (And, I know a big part of the problem was the fact that I went to a 2-year college instead of a 4-year college.  The expectations are a lot lower.) That said, MidAmerica is quite expensive, and I'm not sure where the money is going to come from!  Your prayers for God's provision would be greatly appreciated!
To be honest I wasn't looking forward to enrolling in another school.  I was seriously considering just taking my associate's degree and running with it.  But I'm not sure that's what God wants for me, and when I went to enroll at MidAmerica, I felt a peace, and even enthusiasm, about going there.  At this point I'm leaving it up to God--if He wants me to go, He's got to provide the money.  (And if it would be necessary to take out a loan for school... I'm taking that as His "No."  I know most people would disagree with me on this but I have several strong reasons for thinking this way... future post possibly??)
All right, well that's what's been up with my life lately.  Hopefully I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?