My take on the world.

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Best Friend


Last night I had a dream that my best friend and I had our very first fight. Now, we’ve been friends since preschool, so this was pretty traumatic. I’m not sure what the fight was about, but there was a lot of yelling and hand-waving and walking away, so I’m sure it was a big deal. An old friend was trying to make peace between us, but we were both so mad that we wouldn’t hear of it. At the end, I dreamed that we completely stopped talking to each other and stopped being friends. It was so real that I had to check Facebook when I woke up to make sure we were actually still friends!!

I was pretty panicked because my favorite thing about our relationship is that we never have drama. Even if we disagree, it’s just not a big deal. I know I can tell her whatever and she’ll be cool with it. I also know I can trust her to tell me what she really thinks, instead of just what she thinks I want to hear. We balance each other out pretty well—I tend to get passionate about whatever it is that we’re talking about, and she’s really laid back. We’re both from big families so we relate on that level too. So basically, this is a friendship made in heaven.

Soo Hannah… You’re amazing. You make me laugh, and you make me think. I love being around you, and I admire your faith. I love you girl! So, don’t ever get in a fight with me ok???? Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?