My take on the world.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oklahoma Sky

I was looking through my photos to see if I could get any blogging ideas from them. And I noticed that I had a lot of pictures of the sky. That is my absolute favorite thing about Oklahoma (although the wind is a close second--yeah, I know, I'm weird). The sky is so wide open here. It's like a big canvas that God totally redoes every single day--sometimes, every minute. When I lived in New York I missed it, and I'd walk down to the East River just to get a glimpse of it. So, here are a few (not all) of the pictures I've taken of the Oklahoma sky.

just after a thunderstorm


Sunset from my front yard



Taken in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Haha.



Sunset from my front yard


Another picture after a thunderstorm (I think it's the same storm as above.)


This is my laptop background.


Taken at Ray Trent Park.


Taken last spring.


Sunset--again, from my front yard.


Sunset at the pond behind my church.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?